Annual Hood River Fly-In
2022 Fly-In September 10-11, 2022
What to know:
—Always the Weekend After Labor Day
—Sept 9 Exclusive Pilot-Only Night, Sept 10 & 11 FLY-IN 2022!
—Camp Under your WING
- CHECK NOTAMs!
- Ken Jernstedt Airfield / Hood River Airport 4S2
- FBO: Hood River FBO and TacAero (541) 386-1133
- CTAF/Unicom: 122.8 AWOS-3 134.375 (541) 386-2386
- Parking Frequency: 123.6
- Hood River is a one runway airport. If either paved or grass runway is occupied you must remain clear.
- Registration is inside the gate at the Southeast corner of the main museum building.
- Aircraft registration COST $10 includes admission to the museum on all three days. Support the museum! This is our annual fundraiser.
- Please bring your own tie downs.
Planned activities for those who fly in on Friday.
- Good food, fire pit, and more.
- Camp under your wing this weekend.
- Bring your plane! We love to see what you fly!
More Information: https://www.waaamuseum.org/events/fly-in/277-fly-in-pilot-s-page