Cancellation and refund policy
Cancellation and Refund policy
At the Seaplane Pilots Association, we are committed to providing a seamless and transparent experience for our valued members. Our refund and cancellation policy ensures fairness and satisfaction for all. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the following terms:
Members may request cancellation of their membership within 14 days of the initial registration date.
- Merchandise orders that have not yet been fulfilled may also be requested for cancellation if it has not been filled for 14 days.
- To initiate a cancellation, members must contact our team via email at CSR@seaplanes.org, by phone at 863-701-7979, or by filling out the form below.
- Refunds are only available to orders purchased by the same individual or household. Third party refunds for membership are not available.
- If a request is made within 14-days of purchase, a full refund of the order will be processed.
- Refunds will be processed within 10 business days of receiving a valid request.
- Refunds will be issued using the same payment method used during the initial transaction.
Cancellation After 14 Days:
- After the initial 14-day period, orders are not eligible for refunds.
- Under specific circumstances, the Seaplane Pilots Association may consider refund requests outside of the 14-day window on a case-by-case basis. These may include situations of extreme hardship, extenuating circumstances, or a failure on the part of the association to fulfill member benefits.
We appreciate your support in promoting and protecting water flying! We are here to ensure your experience is positive, thank you for being a part of our community.